Town Manager Angus Jennings met with the Board of Selectmen on Tuesday, February 19, 2019 with a proposed FY20 budget. The video of the meeting includes a slide show presentation from the Town Manager and can be accessed by clicking here. The presentation begins at 1:25:00 on the video.
The proposed budget with appendices dated February 19, 2019, FY20 budget presentation and Finance Committee FY20 Budget Meeting Schedule are posted below. The Finance Committee will review each section of the proposed budget, and make its recommendations, based on the posted schedule. Once approved, Finance Committee meeting minutes with the Committee's recommendations will be posted to the Committee webpage.
The following proposed Board of Selectmen meeting schedule allows for public review and understanding of the proposed FY20 Budget:
March 18, 2019 - Capital Improvements Committee report due to Board of Selectmen
March 25, 2019 - Joint meeting of Selectmen, Finance Committee, Town Manager, Town Counsel/Town Clerk and Moderator. The Board and Finance Committee's recommendations on the FY20 budget are expected to be finalized at the meeting.
April 12, 2019 - Posting of Warrants
April 29, 2019 - Annual Town Meeting @ 7pm. Location has been moved to the Pentucket Regional High School, 24 Main Street, West Newbury in the auditorium.
Click here to view the FY19 Board of Selectmen meeting schedule
- Proposed FY20 Budget with FinCom Recommendations - Updated 3/22/19
- FY20 Town Manager Proposed Budget UPDATED March 4, 2019
- Finance Committee FY20 Budget Meeting Schedule Revised 2/28/19
- FY20 Budget Presentation, February 19, 2019
- FY20 Town Manager Proposed Budget with Appendices, February 19, 2019
- Budget Package: Guidance and Policy Direction for FY20 Budget Process