The Finance Committee is an appointed, standing committee consisting of six qualified voters. The Finance Committee is
specifically chartered with the following responsibilities:
- Prepare recommendations regarding all Articles in the warrant, especially those involving the appropriation of money.
- Consider all questions affecting the revenue, indebtedness or expenditures of the funds of the Town, and for this purpose the committee shall have access to all books and records of the Town.
- Present the Annual Budget to the Town.
- Confer with and advise the Board of Selectmen whenever so requested.
- One member of the Finance Committee shall be a member of the advisory Capital Improvements Committee and one member shall be a member of the Investment Policy Committee.
- Authorize transfers from the Reserve Fund.
- Authorize year-end budget line item transfers.
- Recognize a Snow Emergency to allow deficit spending of the Snow Removal budget.
|Carol Mahoney||Administrative Assistant|